WOODLAKE NEIGHBORS – SPRING REMINDER
The Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions (CC&R’s) can be found on our website www.woodlakeneighbors.com. For procedures required to notify you of any defaults as well as possible penalties, see Amendment #20130081900090. Below are listed the most common items your Board enforces.
1. Vehicles on Property: No more than 4 motor vehicles from the street at any one residence. Parking on the grass, lawns, flower beds, or common areas is not allowed. (Amendment # 2001091309600)
2. Roof- To be reasonably free from unsightly debris including, but not limited to, moss, tree limbs, cones, needles and leaves.
Landscaping and Front Yard- Landscaping shall include trees, shrubs, lawns and rockery. All landscaping will be kept reasonably trimmed and neat. Lawns will be kept mowed. Weeds will be removed from the lawn and flower beds as needed. (Amendment #201308190090)
All below can be found in the original document (#230515)
3. Refuse: All garbage, refuse, rubbish to to be deposited in a container and screened from public view.
4. RVS – Must be in a garage or suitably screened from view-this also includes motor homes, campers and boats.
5. The Architectural Control Committee governs the following items and its approval must be received prior to commencement of any work.
a. Any additions to the house.
b. Any new front yard landscaping. Any fencing install or replacement.
c. Any new roof install and any change in exterior paint/color
6. Pets-House type pets only are allowed. Cats and dogs are not to exceed 2. Please be courteous and pick up after your dog.
No trees may be limbed, balanced or removed in the common areas without Board approval ascertained in conjunction with the arborist.
Volunteers are needed for the Social Committee. Contact Chad Nolan firstname.lastname@example.org
The Woodlake Annual Garage Sale is scheduled for June 18-19th.
ENJOY AND SUPPORT WOODLAKE!