2018 On Going List of Accomplishments.
- Pool depth marking and grouting scheduled for early May 2018
- Lifeguard application screenings for 2018 season.
- Pool emergency phone ordered, existing phone broken, and will not be serviced by the provider. April 2018
- Pool area cleanup set for May
- Pool contractor will conduct class for pool maintenance, May 2018.
- Small group session at pond, spent 2 hours reviewing as built drawings and inspecting pipes that feed the pond and tried to locate second debris vault that is currently buried. May 2018
- Blew of pool hose Roof, removed several wheelbarrows full of dirt and rocks from pool deck generated by moles and raked dirt away from pool house fencing. May 2018
- Had complete pool deck surface pressure washed due to abundance of mildew and pollen deposit. May 2018
- Coordinated with landscaping crew lead to spend allotted time focusing on area inside gated pool area. May 2018
- Prepared section of stained Fence boards for visual aid to assist with selecting stain color for proposed fence staining along Chambers. May 2018
- True Green performed semi annual noxious weed control in Green belts. May 2018
- All curb moss will be treated and then removed on islands and pond parking strip curbing. May 20
Mike Cooney and Lee Richardson spent six hours troubleshooting pond mechanics and researching cause of low water level. May 2018
- Metal detector search to locate old pond cleanup that is buried. Located and inspected. May 2018
- Nasim and son informed of irrigation schedule for common areas. May 2018
- Met with Owner of Naism and sons and drove woodlake service areas to address areas that needed attention and or additional work. May 2018
- Called city of UP regarding annual arborist report, provided them a copy of report and photo’s for approval and scheduled the work with Archon Tree service. May 2018
- Annual Arborist Tree report and recommended work was approved by City of University Place. May 2018
- Tree Work Scheduled with Archon Tree Service for July 3rd. May 2018.
- Michael, Lee, Alex and Aaron met at the pond to further discuss findings and determine best coarse of action for pond. May2018 .
- Michael, Lee and Alex are troubleshooting pond, adjusting well timer and monitoring water levels several times a week. May 2018
- Contacted City of UP about Jetting pipes from street to pond to clear it out, also determined the need for a camera inspection of pipes to rule out leaks. May 2018
- Michael, Lee and Alex uncovered Pond grates and inspected pipe from path to pond and also inspected the debris basin just above feeder pipes. May 2018
- City of university place rodded, flushed and jet cleaned the drain pipe from man hole cover on 61st street to Pond to assist with pond trouble shooting. They also cleared 49 years of sediment from drain pipes and debris vaults that feed our pond. The city did not charge us for this work. June 2018
- After City performed the clean out there is evidence of a problem between the first culvert by the green belt trail and the second culvert just before pond feeder pipes. This is a 45 foot stretch and could be the source of water loss that affects pond water level. June 2018
- With the Help of the City, Alex, Michael and Lee we are researching repair options and contractors that do pipe repairs for our water line issue. June 2018
- Nasim and Sons treated all islands and beds with weed preventative. June 2018
- Contacted Nasim and Sons to Coordinate Enhancement projects. June 2018
- Contacted True Green about unsatisfactory results and they are coming out for a re application to noxious weeds in green belt areas. June 2018
- Met with Nasim and sons about trimming trees and other shrubs that are damaging the chain link fence and pushing it over along the trail to Chambers. Coordinated Looker asphalt to come in and black top the trail. Also coordinated with Economy Fence center to service our chain link fence along this path. June 2018
Contacted the Residents that live next to the trail and informed them of the activities that will be taking place there during this trail asphalt project. June 2018
Email blast sent out about pool Issues : Guests not showering before entering the pool. Urine level high in pool. Not showering and urine are main culprits for cloudy/dirty pool water. Litter in pool deck area. A package of candy mints thrown into pool clogging filter causing heater to shut off. June 2018
Due to the hot weather and extremely heavy use of the pool we have added an additional weekly pool cleaning service. Aqua Quip is now servicing our pool twice a week. Eddie, Scott, John and Lifeguards are checking Pool Chemicals Daily and making needed adjustmets. June 2018
Pool volunteers are at the pool 7 days a week to ensure compliance with rules, supplies are stocked, monitor chemical levels and that the facility is neat and maintained. Daily May through September 2018.
Garment Hook damaged in Men’s pool house bathroom repaired. June 2018
Alex Met with Drain Pro they repair underground pipes for our pond supply pipe issue. Obtained several estimates for our situation. June 2018
Alex, Lee and Aaron met at pond to go over contractor recommendations and review work estimates and planed for video inspection of pipe that feeds our pond. June 2018
Contacted Flo Hawks about their video pipe inspection procedures and pricing to determine best value for our needs. June 2018
Alex and Lee met at pond. Lowered the level of water to clear the pipe that we believe is the problem. Opened grates and crawled into the divert-er areas and used a large light to inspect the pipe for suspected cracks. Want to determine need for video inspection before we hire a contractor with a camera. June 2018
Made notices to help with covenant reminders for violations. June 2018
True Green onsite for re-application, walked green belts with tech and pointed out the sticker bushes that were missed on prior application. June 2018
Drain pro onsite and conducted a video inspection of the sewer drain pipe from 61st to Pond. Main Pipe is in great shape. Debris and grate cover will need to be removed from pipe. July 2018
Michael and Alex met at pond and got into the debris vault and got pictures of the outflow pipes that feed our pond. This is located on the landscaped bank above pond and has 3 feeder pipes from the debris Vault to pond. These pipes are rusted through and show signs of failure. July 2018
Alex is in contact with City of University place about the Debris in pipes and the pipe failure issues that feed our pond. July 2018
Alex acquired new stainless steel fasteners to replace missing and corroded fasteners at drain plug; Michael installed them where needed. Alex still troubleshooting small leak at drain plug. Trouble shooting the Nylon Plate that covers the hole to determine need for replacement. July 2018
Archon Tree service on site doing the Tree work from the Annual Report. July 2018
Trail to Chambers trimming work completed, Coordinating Fence repairs then Black top the trail. July 2018
Pond is now refilling to its previous level, which will be maintained until the repairs to the three pipes feeding the pond are ready to begin. July 2018
Alex has had several conversations with City officials regarding the financial ownership of the failing pipes that feed our pond. The City has agreed that they are responsible for the underground sewer storm pipes that feed our pond and will repair them. July 2018
City workers on site and met with Alex. They are taking measurements and gathering information to make repairs. July 2018
Fence Specialists on site repairing the fence along the trail to chambers. Running tension wires, fastening the fence to supports and shoring up loose posts. July 2018
Coordinated with our landscape provider to help with Mole removal. July 2018.
Coordinated Black top application with Looker asphalt company for the trail to chambers, they were on site on July 30th and completed the application. July 2018.
City has contacted Alex and scheduled the Pond repair work for the week of August 13th. The pond will be drained and the city will clean out and repair the pipes. No cost to our HOA. July 2018
Alex has spent many hours investigating the Pond, Fountain, Well and its electrical and operating systems. Alex is putting together a reference manual for operating and maintaining the pond, fountain, and well. This entailed a massive amount of data compilation and creating detailed diagrams. July 2018
Met with Landscaper to go over pond parking strip enhancement project and finalize the estimate. Coordinated and scheduled dates. July 2018
Notified several residents to remove camping trailers, boats and utility trailers parked in driveways for long periods of time. Reminding them to stay in compliance with covenants. July 2018
Drafted a covenant reminder notice to help with notifying residents and soften the approach to violation notifications. July 2018
Welcoming Committee is gathering information to provide to our new residents. This will include Woodlake HOA email and other important contact information. July 2018
We have noticed heavy use of the pool this year. Increased amount of litter left behind, furniture broken and general lack of following pool rules when lifeguards are not on duty. Most residents are treating pool with respect and problems reported to be unaccompanied juveniles and teens. July 2018
We have extended lifeguard hours for the pool as costly problems are fewer and rules are enforced when they are on duty. Overall our lifeguards are doing a great Job. July 2018.
Pool Chemical levels are monitored several times a day and professional service has had to be increased due to heavy use of pool. July 2018
- Alex has been onsite with the city of UP during the pond supply pipe repair project. This project took two days and they removed debris from pond and put in 3 new pipes from storm vault to pond. There was no cost to our HOA for this work. Work completed. August 2018
- Alex made a caisson and installed it to assist with repairing the circulation pipe that is over by pond bridge. Alex also volunteered many hours trying to repair this pipe while pond is empty. Process is ongoing. August 2018
- The three new pond replacement gates are being powder coated and we will have them installed as soon as they are ready. August 2018.
- Nasim and Sons on site doing the Pond parking strip enhancement that was budgeted and planned for last year. August 2018.
- Several notices sent out to residents about repeated covenant violations of street parking, utility trailers, boats and parking on lawns. These notifications are generated by complaints made to the HOA and most residents have complied. August 2018.
- Welcoming Committee has finalized a welcome letter and important information page and will start in person welcoming of new residents. August 2018.
- Met with Nasim and Sons and drove the property to review work load and follow up on feedback and quality control / customer satisfaction issues. Overall they are doing a great Job. August 2018.
- Coordinated another pond clean out with Nasim and Sons. They were able to do this at no additional charge as a thank you for continued business and customer appreciation. August 2018
- Pond Repairs completed and pond is being filled back up. August 2018
- Enhancement under the pond lights completed. Sept 2018
- Pond gates replaced and are now locked. Sept 2018
- Met with Nasim and sons to go over and finalize Green belt entrance enhancement project. Sept 2018
- Met with and notified Neighbors bordering Green belt entrances prior to work starting. Sept 2018
- Green belt enhancement project completed. Sept 2018
- Disposed of abandon basketball hoop that renters left in Green belt entrance. Sept 2018
- Closed pool down for the Year. Sept 2018
- The lights under our monument were vandalized and broken. Repaired and now operational. Sept 2018
- Alex has been monitoring pond water levels daily. Sept 2018
- Alex found leaks in the pond liner and has been researching appropriate fix. Alex has also patched areas with underwater concrete patch. Sept 2018
- Notified several residents to stop routine parking in the street in front of residence and asked that they follow covenants and utilize garage and driveway. Multiple complaints received and most times driveway is available and car is routinely left out in the street. Sept 2018
- Applied moss control to pool house roof. Sept 2018.
- Ordered new Master locks for pond gates and electrical box and change Codes. Oct 2018
- Ordered plants and coordinated install
- Alex located several small perforations in pond liner, purchased Hydraulic concrete and patched holes. Sept 2018
- Contacted Landscaper about adding irrigation and some plants to the river rock entrance enhancement. Irrigation and Plants Budgeted for the following spring. Oct 2018
- Pond water level monitored, Alex in contact with City and Contractors about possible leak solutions. Oct 2018
- Woodlake monument lights were damaged ( 2nd time this year ) and we had new metal fixtures installed and new lights. Nov 2018.
- Contacted by True green to schedule our Noxious weed control applications for 2019. Nov 2018
- Mike put the Christmas tree up and Chad installed the lights around the pond fence for the annual tree lighting ceremony. Nov 2018
- Alex continued to spend a lot of time monitoring the pond and troubleshooting issues. Nov 2018
- Alex replaced the pool house security light bulbs on the back side of the pool house over restroom doors. Nov 2018
- Woodlake Christmas tree lighting social event. Cookies, coffee, cocoa and good company. Dec 2018
- Woodlake monument sign lights out again and the new bulbs were cracked inside of the new fixtures, Lee volunteered and made necessary repairs. 3rd time this year with lights going out on. Possible vandalism. Dec 2018
- Alex in further talks with the City about pond also devised a concrete patch solution for a leak found on the main drain pipe in the pond. December 2018.
- Alex to drain Pond, Pressure wash the affected area, hired a contractor to poor concrete around the base of the outflow pipe to seal any leaks that are causing water loss. This is the most cost effective recommended remedy. Work to take place as time and weather permit. Jan 2019
- Major Winter Wind storm Clean up. This is in addition to our monthly contract and was performed by our Land care provider. Jan 2019
- Installed black locking mailbox on the little library post to assist with pool permission slips etc. May 2019
- Received approval from the city and scheduled the dead/hazardous tree removals. May 2019
- Contacted the City of University place and provided them a copy of our annual tree inspection report for approval. May 2019
- Met with Landscaping contractor to go over bid to clean up inside the pool area and stop the hill side from sloughing onto sidewalk and creating a constant mess. May 2019
- Contacted Fence contractor about installing a black chain link fence along side the pool house to create a service area to protect the pool heat pump, water line and Sprinkler control box. May 2019
- Had Black top path from Woodlake drive to pool resurfaced and a new drain installed. May 2019
- Coordinated with Landscapers to install new irrigation zones and plants for the corner along the entrance. May 2019
- Coordinated new drain line install to tie into the new drain in the black top path in front of pond. May 2019.
- Drained the pond for maintenance, cleaning and sealing. May 2019
- Alex and volunteer resident Roger cleaned the outlet on the pond and sealed it. May 2019
- Pool pump is non functional and needs to be replaced, pool opening delayed 2 weeks. Scott meeting with pool contractors for a replacement. May 2019
- Met with Nasim and sons and had them clean out debris from under the bridge in pond. May
- First of the semi annual Noxious weed controll applications for Greenbelts and Common areas. May 2019
- Pool pump was replaced with a new variable speed pump that will reduce energy costs. June 2019.
- Pool open for 2019 season. June 2019
- Lifeguards hired for Pool. June 2019
- New revised pool rules sent to all residents. June 2019
- Pool House cleaned and ready for the 2019 season. June 2019
- Resident volunteer Harvey fixed the mens bathroom faucet and is looking into repairing the light switch. June 2019
- Nasim and sons installing the new drain line in the black top path in front of pool. June 2019
- Covenant violations sent out for utility trailer’s, roof debris and yard neglect. Multiple locations. June 20
- Annual Garage sale June 21st and 22nd. June 2019
- Archon tree service on site doing the work from the annual tree hazard inspection report. July 2019
- Nasim and sons on site doing planed irrigation work to the corner and along the grass strip on 60th. July 2019
- Debris pile behind the pond was removed free of charge by Nasim and sons. July 2019
- Pool Closed due to Sewer back up in the bathrooms email blast sent out. July 2109
- Coordinated and hired plumber to repair the blocked sewer lines. July 2109
- Hired a cleaning service to clean up after sewer back up. July 2019
- Pool volunteers are at the pool 7 days a week to ensure compliance with rules, supplies are stocked, monitor chemical levels and that the facility is neat and maintained. Daily May through September 2019.
- Contacted Win Supply a Pond supply store and got a reference for a Pond service contractor. August 2019
- Researched Pond service Contractors and located only two interested in a consultation to diagnose current pond issues. August 2019
- Contacted Concrete repair and coating companies for bids on Pool deck resurfacing. August 2019
- Board recommended a small committee to review Fence stain product, application and contractor recommendations. July 2019
- Fence Stain Committee has met and reviewed multiple options and are preparing recommendations. August 2109
- National nite out social event at pond. August 2019
- Alex met with the City of UP about multiple pond issues. The City is going to partner with out HOA and help get the Pond water level and Flow issues corrected. August 2019
- Frontage Electrical line repaired. August 2019
- City on site Sealing and making repairs to supply pipes for our pond. August 2019
- City Cleaned out the debris basin, sealed that side of pipe’s and sealed entire debris basin. Aug 2019
- City inspected Pipe from debris basin to he vault up the hill above our pond. Sealed pipe joint and sealed the vault. August 2019.
- Board making necessary changes to the paint approval process for the ACC. Aug 2019
- Met with new maintenance supervisor for Nasim and sons. Walked property and noted areas that needed attention. August 2019
- Front sprinkler system water pressure is low. Trouble shoot indicated that the PCV ( Pressure control valve ) Is not serviceable and will be repaired. August 2019
- The Door on the Little Library was broken. Repaired. Sept 2019
- The Pool was closed for the season. Restrooms cleaned and Pool items stowed away for winter. September 2019.
- Halloween sign posted for neighborhood. Oct 2019
- Corner landscaping that was budgeted for this year was installed. Oct 2019
- Pool House roof Moss killer applied. Oct 2019
- Ongoing talks with city regarding pond water retention issues and plan for remedy. Oct 2019
- Second annual Noxious weed control applied to Green belts and Common area’s. Oct 2019
- Preparation for Christmas tree lighting November 2019
- Christmas tree light installation around pond area for annual Christmas tree lighting. December 2019
- Christmas tree lighting social event. December 2019
- Landscaping crew cleaned up after several wind storms this winter with no extra cost to the HOA as part of their continued efforts to stay ahead of the debris created by trees. Winter 2019
- Common area grasses and bark to include Islands treated with weed preventative and fertilizer February 2020